- What is Better Choice Company, Inc.?
Better Choice Company is a pet health and wellness portfolio company, offering consumers a wide variety of recognized premium pet products and hemp-derived CBD supplements. We position our brands to benefit from mainstream trends of growing pet humanization and consumer focus on health and wellness. While the spending on pet healthcare in the U.S. continues to skyrocket, Better Choice Company offers consumer pet products to both help avoid potential healthcare difficulties as well as ease the effects of ongoing healthcare and lifestyle complications. Through its various existing channels and technology platforms, Better Choice Company is able supply the consumer growth demand required in the dynamic pet health and wellness space.
- What year was Better Choice founded?
Better Choice was founded in 2019 prior to merging into Sport Endurance Inc on March 11, 2019.
Better Choice wholly-owned subsidiaries TruPet LLC and Bona Vida, Inc. were founded in 2013 and 2018, respectively.
- Where is Better Choice corporate headquarters?
164 Douglas Road East
Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Who are Better Choice's top executives?
Meet our management team.
- Where is Better Choice incorporated?
Better Choice is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- When did Better Choice go public?
Effective March 11, 2019, Sport Endurance, Inc. (OTC: SENZ), a public company, merged into its wholly-owned subsidiary, Better Choice Company Inc. Subsequently, Better Choice changed the ticker symbol from "SENZ" to "BTTR" and began trading on the OTC Markets on March 13, 2019.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock symbol?
Better Choice trades on the OTC QB Venture Market under the ticker symbol "BTTR."
- How do I invest in Better Choice?
You can purchase shares of common stock in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase common stock directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- Does Better Choice offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
We do not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- Does Better Choice pay a dividend?
Better Choice does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- What is Better Choice's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year end is December 31. The Company's quarterly periods conclude on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Who is Better Choice's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is:
Equity Stock Transfer
237 W 37th St Suite 602
New York, NY 10018
- Where do I find SEC filings?
- Do you have any other questions that haven't been answered?
Please submit investor questions by emailing us at: BTTR@kcsa.com.