- What year was Better Choice founded?
Better Choice was founded in May 2019 prior to merging into Sport Endurance Inc on March 11, 2019. Better Choice’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, Halo, Purely for Pets, Inc. and TruPet LLC in 1986 and 2013, respectively.
- Where is Better Choice corporate headquarters?
12400 Race Track Road
Tampa, Florida 33626
- Who are Better Choice's top executives?
Meet our Management Team.
- Where is Better Choice incorporated?
Better Choice is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- When did Better Choice go public?
Effective March 11, 2019, Sport Endurance, Inc. (OTC: SENZ), a public company, merged into its wholly-owned subsidiary, Better Choice Company Inc. Subsequently, Better Choice changed the ticker symbol from “SENZ” to “BTTR” and began trading on the OTC Markets on March 13, 2019. On June 29, 2021 Better Choice began trading on the NYSE American.
- What exchange does the stock trade on and what is the stock symbol?
Better Choice trades on the NYSE American under the ticker symbol “BTTR.”
- How do I invest in Better Choice?
You can purchase shares of common stock in the Company through a registered broker-dealer of your choice. You cannot purchase common stock directly from the Company. For information about investing in stocks, you may want to consult a financial professional to explain to you the risks and suitability when investing.
- Does Better Choice offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan (DSPP or DRIP)?
We do not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
- Does Better Choice pay a dividend?
Better Choice does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- What is Better Choice's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year end is December 31. The Company's quarterly periods conclude on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- Who is Better Choice's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is:
Equity Stock Transfer
237 W 37th St Suite 602
New York, NY 10018
- How do I contact investor relations?
Please submit investor questions by contacting:
KCSA Strategic Communications
Valter Pinto, Managing Director